New firmware for the ACA500plus has been published today. Changes:
- (patch) Added workaround for pre-3.1.4 KS ROM $c00000 RAM detection bug that corrupts single word per 256k of RAM tested.
- (visibility) Strikethrough added to menu items that are not supported when virtual autoconfig/F0 ROM is switched off
- (fix) ACA1221EC Map ROM support fixed
- (feature) ACA1221EC Action Replay/HRTMon support added
- (fix): A1200 accelerator MapROM was always enabled if compatible accelerator was installed
- (fix) Fixed old scsi.device bug, if long (>255 block) read or write crossed any 4G border (4G, 8G, 12G..)
- Increased AUX CF detection delay from 3s to 10s
- Don't modify VPOSW LOF bit (includes AR3 patch), keeps sync stable, prevents temporary black screen when used with some scandoublers and LCD displays
- Preparations for future ACA12xx accelerators added
- (fix) New (July 2019) ACA1233N 68000 mode switch support
- (visibility) Added ACA1221EC version and first-name to information page.
As usual, the firmware update can be downloaded from our Wiki.