New batch of Aca500+

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Sure - we've been confirming the new batch for months, but will only take pre-orders when a *safe* delivery date can be given. Note that we have an absolutely clean track record of announced delivery dates for over 15 years, If we advertise a delivery date, you can rely on that. We will not accept any money unless we know exactly when we can deliver.

Please register on icomp.de and login. After loggin in, you will see an additional box at the top of every product page. Tick that box for the ACA500plus and you will get an e-Mail when pre-orders are open.

SMD production of the boards has already started - I have given approval for the machine-setup just yesterday, so I assume that SMD assembly is already finished. THT assembly, flashing, testing and packing won't take too long, so I can promise one thing: ACA500plus will surely be available before Xmas.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.