Sam's Journey on the TC64II

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • I have tried to get Sam's Journey to run on the TC64II via the floppy disk images as it says should work on the different pages on the net but no success, I only get a black screen. I have tried many different settings, but I can't get all images to be mounted, just two of them. The solution I have got to work is to disable the disks in the TC64II and run from a SD2IEC. What setting do I need to use to make it run with only the TC64II internal drives?

• No other drive on the IEC, only the internal one as Drive 8.

You have to select in the settings "Button configuration" for the left button DRIVE, not Turbo, Menü etc.

Then you can mount four discs on one emulated Drive and switch the .d64 with the left button on the TC.

Amiga ---> 500 Rev.6a * ACA500+ * ACA1221lc * ACA1233n-55 * CA-PSU *X-Surf 500 *

C-64 ---> C64 II JiffyDos * 1541 II Jiffy Dos * Turbo Chameleon v2 * Docking Station TCv2 * Micromys v5 * RR-Net-MK3 *

• Ah, thanks, that worked, I haven't been able to understand how that function worked before, I would have easier to understand it if that configuration could be set from the drives menu too.

Thanks again.

• No Problem... Have fun :)

Amiga ---> 500 Rev.6a * ACA500+ * ACA1221lc * ACA1233n-55 * CA-PSU *X-Surf 500 *

C-64 ---> C64 II JiffyDos * 1541 II Jiffy Dos * Turbo Chameleon v2 * Docking Station TCv2 * Micromys v5 * RR-Net-MK3 *

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.