Latest MiniMig core on V1

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hello !
    This is to mr Robinson mostly .. I tried to upgrade to the latest V1 MiniMig core (20/09 V1 "on parity with v2") - but it wont save configurations ?
    They are only 4 bytes ! Where the old are 100 bytes ? So I can't attach second harddisk img. ! :-( I can't quite see that I make a mistake either :-(

• Thanks for the report - I'll take a look. Does it work if you use the firmware from the previous release? (There are no new features in the firmware, it's just been built differently to work better with the new bootloader. There was a problem where the firmware would fail to reload if you hit the reset button.)

• By firmware do you mean the OSD.sys file ? By doing that I just got a "initializing sd card loop" on the first blue screen when I reset the MiniMig core :-( Im reverting to the old MiniMig core for now .. Btw this is with dockingstation v1.

• By firmware do you mean the OSD.sys file ? By doing that I just got a "initializing sd card loop" on the first blue screen when I reset the MiniMig core :-( Im reverting to the old MiniMig core for now .. Btw this is with dockingstation v1.

I found a really stupid masking bug in the firmware which I think was causing both this problem and the boot problem other people had experienced with the V2 core - namely a "0xff00000" which should have been "0xff000000"! Updated cores can be found here: http://retroramblings.net/?page_id=276

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.