ACA1221EC and lost disk partitions

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • I recently installed this new card to work with OS3.9WB and Whdload 18.5. The 32GB CF card has three partition - DH0, DH1 and DH2. However, DH1 and DH2 always show as being 'Uninitialized'. Please see attached.

I have tried a different different memory expansion card (A1200SDE+ fast mem card) and all drives show correctly.

I've tried changing the MAPROM physical jumper from the default setting to 'unprotect', which does fix the problem, but unfortunately the OS is not able to function correctly without the additional memory. The card is running at the standard 28 Mhz.

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Cheers,

• The easiest way is to download ACAtool, close the "unprotect"-jumper and save settings to the card once. Then remove the unprotect jumper again and power up the machine - that should be it.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.