Multi Disk Not Working

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hey guys,

I've had a Chameleon V1 for while now, and it's great. However, I've never been able to get the multiple disk option to work.

I set two drives to devices #8 and #9 respectively, and I can mount one d64 to a drive each, but the option to mount multiple images per drive is always greyed out. I've recently upgraded to the beta 9i core, hoping this would solve the problem, but it's still the same issue.

Is there something I'm doing wrong? Is there an additional setting I need to look at? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• For this function to work, both the drive emulation needs to be enabled AND the left button needs to be set to the drive you want to use multiple disks function for. So for drive 8 to have multiple disks, go in the options to Button Settings and set Left Button to "disk drive 1". Then go back to file browser and press commodore key (alt on ps/2) + M to mount disk images. Once you press cbm+M the second time a menu pops up asking in which slot to mount the image.

When playing a game or demo and the request comes to swap the disk press the left button on the chameleon. Short press goes to next disk image in the list. Long press always goes to the first image.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.