ACA500plus V0.125 Firmware

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • ** Please ignore, I just saw on another thread the issue is confirmed and will be addressed in a future release **

Hello!

I saw the new V0.125 update for the ACA500plus, and flashed it.

I know it is mainly a release that adds support for the X-Surf-500, but still I wanted to try. By the way, is the X-Surf-500 support the only difference vs V0.122 or are there other changes?

Anyway, it flashed with no issues and all worked fine except for one thing: The "HD activity LEDs" that are next to the CF Cards stopped working, they just remain off all the time. Everything else seems to work fine, I can use my system normally, but no... it's just not the same without the LEDs, I missed them badly :P

So... I went back to V0.122 and the LEDs are working again. Everything else continues to work normally as well.

Is this a known issue?

Thanks!!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.