Lyra 3 for Amiga 1200 documentation

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi,

I recently purchased a Lyra 3 for my Amiga 1200 from AmigaKit, as I plan to use an Amiga 3000 keyboard onmy towered Amiga.

I've read that the Lyra 3 was able to do that after closing a jumper on the board. Unfortunately, the product only came with a very short documentation, which doesn't explain where the jumper is, and the URL for the documentation forwards to nothing helpful (http://www.icomp.de/l3).

Could you please tell me where I can download the full documentation for the Amiga 1200 variant of the Lyra 3, and most important, how I can locate the jumper on the Lyra board?

Thank you!

• Yes, I saw this page, but it doesn’t mention where the jumper physically is on the board, and this is the main information I’m looking for.

• Jens

Closed the thread.