ACA500Plus and Blizzard 1230 MKIV - Supported/Working?

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi,

I wonder if anyone could confirm if the ACA500Plus works with the Blizzard 1230MKIV? If so are there any known issues or limitationa? I am thinking of purchasing an ACA500Plus for use on a Rev6 motherboard with Fatter Agnus and a 512KB trapdoor expansion. I have a spare 1230 MKIV here that I would really like to use if it is supported. The product page alludes to the fact that it *may* work (but no official support is offered) but I wonder if anyone has experience or something a little more definitive.

Regards,

Ross.

• Well, I had a Blizzard 1230MKIV connected to an ACA500plus (bought one in December last year) and it worked fine for an hour or so while I was fidling with it.

And no, it didnt stop working after that hour or so, it just whent back into my A1200 ;)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.