Buddha Flash Led on A2000

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hello,

I've just received my buddha flash, installed in my a2000, no problems except the led....

The original led of my a2000 was working correctly with a scsi controller, but connected to the buddha it remaing always on but dimmed, without any sign of activity...

Can someone help me to fix this problem ?

Thank you

Sergio

• Hi, thank you for your reply,

I've read the manual, my a2000 has a white and a blue cable for the led...

I've tried all the possible combinations and all I get is an always dimmed led without any sign of activity in only one combination, with all other combination the led is off and no activity at all...

With the first two pin connected (that shoudl refer to activity of the first ide port), but nothing more than a dimmed led...

How can I contact someone of IComp ? Has I've just bought it, and there should be a warranty...

Thank you

Sergio

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.