Indivision AGA Product

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Please understand that we're only selling safety stock at the moment. Stock is really small, and my general policy is to *not* send out eMail notifications for these small quantities.

I broke this policy for the A4000D flicker fixers a few weeks ago, and they were sold out way too fast for most of the users. So this e-Mail notification thing is really only good if we have "lots of stock" or we're starting to take pre-orders for a new product. This *will* happen when the new version is going into production.

• Please understand that we're only selling safety stock at the moment. Stock is really small, and my general policy is to *not* send out eMail notifications for these small quantities.

Well, there are two sides of this but as a pre-communicated policy that is fair.

However, this kind of begs the (out of topic) question that how can I be notified of new products that do not have their product page yet and thus no way of subscribing for notifications (like ACA 1260 and Amiga Reloaded). Because I would definitely be interested about learning if those will ever come into pre-order. Or is there some sort of generic "notify me about new stuff"-button that I missed?

• I'll open a thread about the ACA1240/1260 soon where I'll post development progress. I really would like to have the first prorotype running and all mechanical parts taken care of (samples of custom cooler incoming next week). You can just follow that thread and use the update-features of this forum.

Other than that, I do announce new products in the news, and we have an RSS feed for the website news. I do understand that RSS is kind-of-retro as it's not maintained in modern browsers any more, but there are plenty of programs that support RSS.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • :love:
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • <3
    Marks thread as resolved after post creation.