ACA 500 Plus CFAUX read issue

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi I just got my new ACA 500 Plus today. I installed it on my A500+ and I was able to install WB3.1 using the auto installer and it boots fine. I did see that the Amiga boot CF can only use 4gb, expect this is a limitation with the Amiga.

I cannot get the AUX CF card to work. I tried multiple cards (16GB, 4GB) in FAT32 format, FAT 16 format etc but all the time it shows up ok on workbench but doesn't show any files which I copied from the PC. The window is always empty! It does however seem to show the bytes used and free correctly. I can also copy files from the Amiga side to the CFAUX without any issue. This is preventing me from transferring any files I've downloaded and copied from my PC onto the CF card. Please help.;(

thanks much

Sam

• Ehh, i used a 32gb cf as amiga harddisk for my 3.1 set-up.

The installer from the aca500 will take care of the pfs part if you want an easy installation.

Only the first partition has to be under the first 4gb as far i know.

I say used because i installed a 3.1.4 rom (wanted to have the real roms) with wb 3.1.4.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • :love:
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • <3
    Marks thread as resolved after post creation.