A1200 Reloaded

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • What will be out first, the new flickerfixer or the Amiga reloaded?

The new flicker fixer, of course. As mentioed in the Wiki article about the A1200 reloaded, we're taking things step-by-step. The networking part was finished with the X-Surf-500 (including software, AmiTCP with DHCP client and GUI), and now I'm working on the new flicker fixer with HDMI-out.

• Ahh, great news! I need a flicker fixer for my first 1200 ever. I am a C64 fan but now I'm exploring what the Amiga is all about. 8)

• Just to follow suit, I would also like to express my interest in the project. With a black case from A1200.net on its way, I would very much like to buy a A1200 Reloaded-board once pre-orders open.

Oh, and if I would attend this weekend's Amiga 34-event, please know I would wear a black t-shirt ;).

• how Amiga Reloaded project is going?

Progressing - a key thing was the DB23 connectors for external floppy and external monitor. I expect to have the first brand new samples in September of this year. The project is huge and already ate up lots of money for tooling cost - the DB23 connectors only being one bit of a huge blob of work.

• I‘ve only just encountered this thread and want to express interest in an A1200 reloaded myself. If everything goes as planned with my backing of A1200.net Kickstarter campaigns I‘ll have plenty of cases to choose from;)

• Hmm.. the A1200.net Kickstarter is long closed. Did they make a new one? I mean.. cases have been shipped to customers already, and they are available from regular production now. One thing everyone has been waiting for are key caps - I don't know what the status of those is.

• Hmm.. the A1200.net Kickstarter is long closed. Did they make a new one? I mean.. cases have been shipped to customers already, and they are available from regular production now. One thing everyone has been waiting for are key caps - I don't know what the status of those is.

I bought a white A1200 case a while ago, long after the campaign, from an Amiga dealer. A1200.net currently have to things in the pipeline: the keycaps and A500 cases. I backed both. As part of the keycaps kickstarter they also offered more CD32 themed A1200 cases – including matching keycaps. So eventually, if they actually deliver, I should have two new A500 (original colour and black) and two new A1200 cases (white and CD32 themed) to choose from. Admittedly, at present, with the white A1200 case, I only actually have one of these cases yet.

• I'm SOOOO ready for this A1200 RELOADED!

Original A1200 released Oct 21, 1992 - 28 years ago. Turns 30 years old on October 21, 2022.

What a 30th Anniversary gift the A1200 RELOADED will be!

CAN'T WAIT!