P96 software download?

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi Jens,

I believe I have looked everywhere on your site, but I can't seem to find a link to purchase and download the P96 software anywhere. Your press release stated it can be purchased through the online store, but I can't seem to find it. Is it available? Or not yet?

Thanks,

Andre

• Perhaps u need to log on first

Not "perhaps" - yes, you need to be logged in to see download-only products. That's because the download itself is delivered through the order history page of the member account. Guest-orders can only be placed for physical goods, because guests don't have an order history page.

• I have found this thread and followed the instructions to download from my order history. The problem I have is that the software will not download -- the browser will wait (tried chrome, firefox and safari) for the data, and act as if it is going to download, but, then nothing happens. However, the counter that shows how many downloads are remaining decreases with each attempt, so I have given up after trying twice.

• Yes, I am replacing the old files with the new ones whenever there is an update. If you re-download, you should get the latest version. Within one year of purchase, this is free, and I can set the # of available downloads higher during that period.

• Hi. I payed for p96 but it’s not clear to me how to download. I paid on my phone, maybe this was the problem. Is there a link I can go to now on a computer to download?

• Yes, I am replacing the old files with the new ones whenever there is an update. If you re-download, you should get the latest version. Within one year of purchase, this is free, and I can set the # of available downloads higher during that period.

So, after one calender year, the licence has to be renewed?

• If you're happy with the version you have bought, then you don't have to buy a new license. Updates are free within one year of purchase, so if you want the new version and your purchase is longer than one year ago, then you need to buy a new license.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.