ACA630 screws

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hello,

I was lucky enough to buy a 2nd hand ACA630 but unfortunately it didnt came with the screws to fasten correctly the card. So for now i'm holding to install it in my A600 along with my indivision v1 :)

Is it possible to have the correct reference for those?

Many thanks in advance!

• The screw size is only available in stainless steel (AKA "buy a pack of 2000 or you pay an arm and a leg"), and the plastic spacer was custom-made for us, so that's not available on the free market.

The same mount kit has been used on the ACA620, and we of course have spares. The kit with two screws and the spacer in a small bag is 4,50 EUR including VAT, plus shipping. If you have an order from us pending (or planned - for example for an A604n?), just send me an e-Mail and I'll add it to your invoice. This mount kit is not in our shop.

The ACA630 will start normally even without the screws. However, they serve two purposes: Hold the card in place and provide additional grounding. The latter is very important for stable operation, but knowing that the computer starts without the screws installed, you can safely test the card and make sure that it works as you want it to.

• Oh ace! I ve already ordered quite a few things from in the past (already have the A640n) but the c64 psu was out of stock when i bought my reloaded board so i guess its time to get one :)

I ll email you once i ve placed the order!

Thanks for the help and advice!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.