Online Shipping Issue

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi,

I was about to order some items from your store but it appears Canada is not an option as a country. Due to this I can not complete the checkout process. Please help me buy your stuff :)

Allan

• Looks like you're using the German part of the page (and your OS is attempting to translate it real-time), which often results in the German spelling "Kanada" to remain in the list of countries. We do ship to Canada, and we do speak real English (over funny automatically-translated things) - just click on "English" at the very bottom of the page.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.