Indivision AGA Mk2 Flicker fixer

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi,

Sure, we can take a look at it. If you are sending from outside Europe, please make sure that the original invoice is accessible without opening the parcel, and clearly mark it as "return goods", so customs won't hold it.

• Hi,

Looks like you've bought that flicker fixer from a reseller, so I can't send you the old invoice as a PDF. However, customs want some proof that this thing originated from within Europe at some point. Please check your PayPal records: What you could do to make it slip through customs is to include the old PayPal payment confirmation as a proof that it's really "returned for service".

PayPal does give you online access to your complete history, without limitation about how far back you go.

I have removed your address data from the post - this forum is publicly visible.

• As discussed via eMail, I managed to get it out of customs, despite the wrong declaration. Incoming-returns procedure was done, but I see no other entry in the database. We've had a few holidays on a thursday these past weeks, and shop staff took the fridays after that off, leading to some back log in the returns shelve.. I expect this to be reduced by the end of the month.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.