Using a original Commodore 64 keyboard with Keyrah V2 ? Having Problems :(

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi everyone

I have purchased a Keyrah V2b as I have a C64 that has a faulty motherboard and I would like to still use the computer but with a raspberry pi and the Keyrah

I have set everything up to the best of my ability and while my commodore keyboard does work with the Keyrah the mapping is very wrong in places , shouldn't the Keyrah replicate the exact keys on my C64 keyboard ?

I thought that whatever key I pressed on the commodore keyboard itself the Keyrah would know what key was being pressed ? this is not happening

I am using the Vice emulator and have set the jumper to 8 bit US

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated

• I'm experiencing same issue. Keys are mipmapped in rasping command line, forget about VICE keycap.

Power switch is down and jumper is set to 8-bit US. Keyboard mostly maps correct. What keyboard do I choose in raspy-config to map to keyrah?

'-' is showing as an '=', for instance at the moment.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.