VGA to HDMI ?

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi,

I got a new 4k pc monitor with only hdmi/dp ports. My old LCD screen with VGA input is out...

I useddto have my ECS Indivision v1 in m
    y A500 worked with my old screen, which type of adapter vga->hdmi should I use for now ? I saw something like that :

(no external shop links, please)

Would it be a good choice... ?

• I haven't tried any of the existing solutions, so I can't confirm if they work or not. Since the frequencies from Indivision ECS V1 are not completely standard, you may need some fiddling with the config tool to get it to work.

• Hi,

I have one (konig) and tried it. It sort of works on a Indivision.

It works for me on the default settings (maybe this can very on different firmware?) . The image it self is ok, but VGA sync wont work, also tweaking a bit and the screen go's black. So screen tearing you have..

For me this is a no go. But i',m using it on my CVS64/3d, altough some modes dont work too.

• I think thats depending on personal preference and use case.

Personally i wouldnt by it for my amiga. there almost as expensive as a free sync game monitor that will accept the input form the indi at 50Hz.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.