DOM seems to be blank

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • I ordered a Buddha IDE from AmigaKit recently and the DOM isn't showing up as having any partitions.

I've upgraded the firmware and the CPLD was already up to date.

In HDToolbox, the drive wants a definition. When I read the definition from the drive, it appears to be correct.

Is there some way I can download an image that I can write to the DOM rather than wait for replacement?

• The image contains copyrighted software, especially the OS isntall disks, which are tied to the Buddha. We can't make that available for download, and especially if you have purchased from a reseller, we can't do direct service (as already mentioned via e-Mail). With the solution you've mentioned in your eMail, let's just wait until you get the chance to try that out.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.