ACA-1233n availability

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • The ACA1233n is only available in extremely small quantities right now - so low that I can't give any to resellers. Since "treating all resellers the same" would mean that they all get the same quantity, it's easy to see that with single-digit quantities being finished and passing QC, there is no way to treat all resellers the same.

So the only source of ACA1233n accelerators is our shop - just keep monitoring the page(s).

• While the shop does have a notification list that you can just add yourself to by ticking the extra box at the top of every product if you're logged in, I do not use the function due to the extremely low quantities that the ACA1233n is available right now (single-digit).

• Is there chance of getting 40MHz variant anymore, or should I get the 26Mhz card while I still can?

Also I would not mind to get spammed when there is some availability though.

Thanks

• Customs clearance finally happened. Thanks to DHL Express (errmm. not really) for the.. well.. service. The CPUs are supposedly out with the delivery courier now, scheduled to arrive today. Keep your fingers crossed.

If you come to Revision this weekend, I'll have a few cards with me - even cheaper ones that aren't in the shop, for example ACA1233n-26 with 68ec030 CPU (no MMU).

Further, we just got a shipment from the wave solder company this morning, and I have given instruction to put the 40MHz cards through QC first, so I'll have a few 40MHz cards with me at Revision. Everything that I'm taking back from Revision will of course be put into the shop.

We do NOT take reservations. It's first-come-first-serve.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.