1 mb chip ram Motherboard upgraded and aca500 plus

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hello!

I just aquired an Amiga with 1 mb of chip ram upgraded in the motherboard (someone soldered the missing ram chips).

I just ordered the aca500 plus but i don´t fully understand if i will be able to use the full 1mb as i use them today.

I didnt find any similar case on the forum.

Thnks!!:)

• You can use the full amount of chip ram, and the ACA500plus will even add the 512k memory expansion at the typical $00c0.0000 address. No modifications required - just insert the ACA500plus and enjoy :-)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.