looking for a USB soundcard that works with RapidRoad

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Soundblaster live on usb works and is supported by poseidon. But i dont know if its still availeble…

I dont know the specs of youre amiga and what you want to use it for? But dont expect too much from a stock amiga or even a 030 when playing

MP3's with Amp for example.

• Soundblaster live on usb works and is supported by poseidon. But i dont know if its still availeble…

I dont know the specs of youre amiga and what you want to use it for? But dont expect too much from a stock amiga or even a 030 when playing

MP3's with Amp for example.

thanks will keep an eye out for one.

My Paula is acting up with a constant squeel sound and I have no idea why so want to get USB sound card working ...I've got a Cyberstorm MKIII so the 060 should be ok

• Noises on standard Amiga audio-out are usually caused by power supply problems, not by Paula itself. Check stability and ripple of the -12V supply (negative voltage).

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.