Commodore 64 reloaded Mk2 Super Mod

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • If you think like me that image color is not so good on this board you can fix it, only put lumafix on the vic chip, and like a magic the color is identical at the real commodore 64

• What exactly is the problem with the colors (or the image quality)? And using what display? It looks great on my 1701 - better than my C64C at least.

That said, even "lumafix" does not alter the colors at all - as the name says, it removes glitches from the luma part.

• On my screens (JVC TM-A14PN and Philips CM8833) i see no difference in colors when using the same VICII revisions.

But when i compare a 6569R1 to for example a 6569R3, the colors are different (this is expected).

As far as i can tel the lumafix only reduces the 'colum defect', i use this in my old breadbin.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.