A1233n - new kick 46.143 (3.1.4) does not map

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi

I am trying to map new rom delivered with os3.1.4, but each time I use acamaprom, I end up with red screen. Same rom works fine with UAE. My colleagues have no issue with Acatune either.

Do you know what could be possibly wrong with acamaprom? Or maybe its hyperion’s fault?

Kind regards

Darek

• acamaprom needs the library in libs: - the program won't work all by itself. The latest archive contains an installer if I remember right.

ACAtune is an old piece of software for older cards, so please stick with the tools specifically for the ACA1233n. I know for a fact that some betatesters have been using the ACA1233n while OS3.1.4 was under development, so it's a known-good combination.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.