Ordering

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hello. I have a rather stupid question. I’m attempting to order a product and there are many mandatory lines for supplying my address and there is no description for them. My address does not require 9 lines. ...and the (PayPal)order won’t complete with any of the 20 combinations I’ve tried.

• The address is divided into company name (can be left empty) and your personal name - I guess that's not a big deal.

Street and number are separated into two fields, because too many (mainly German) customers forgot to enter the house number. If your address does not use a house number, just enter "-" there.

PayPal does check the "state" field of the address in order to verify if a credit card payment is legit. I understand that it is unusual for many countries to write the state into the address, but the shop system cannot make a difference in terms of "fields to be completed" between countrie, so just enter whatever feels correct if it's not the use to add a state to the address in your country.

Last not least, please verify if your credit card is good for international use. Sometimes PayPal rejects a payment because a safety feature has been activated for a certain credit card. You'll have to call your bank in such a case.

• OK. Now I understand. "Number" is "House Number" I was confused because in the USA we just put the house number with the street name. Now I know that I need to separate the house number from the street name.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.