RTC in my PAL 1200 has not found 2 clock modules

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • This may not be totally related to this thread but since you are well versed with the Amiga 1200 RTC I have a question since the RTC in my PAL 1200 has not found 2 clock modules. I had just replaced the battery in my Blizzard 1260 and it worked for 2 weeks. Then suddenly it was not found. I am currently trying to figure this out. I have a mediator board attached with 4 PCI cards. I put the 1260 in my other NTSC 1200 and they work as normal. I have the ACA1234 with a clock board in my NTSC Amiga and it works great. That same clock module is not found in the faulty PAL 1200 clockport.

Do these clockports just fail? Should I check the voltage? I am going to try the 1200 without the Mediator to see if that is at fault. No problems with the ACA1234 which is great. I'm keeping it in the good NTSC amiga as it may not be compatible with the mediator or is it? I have an Indivision in the PAL Amiga also. You have made great products. Thanks.

• This will be a totally different problem than the one that the original poster has written about (and obviously resolved, otherwise he'd have reported back).

Please open a different thread (or Tobias, please extract it to a new thread).

Jens