Ace2 Out of stock?

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hello!

I noticed ACE2 is out of stock. I really want to get hold of one.

Pricetag now is now set to 126,00

I noticed:"We have therefore decided to use a progressive pricing model: The first units will sell for a lower amount, and the price will rise until it has reached 169.92 EUR for the last available board"

...so I was hoping I had some time before last one was out, but sadly(?);(;(;(

If just temporary out of stock, when is it available again - and I would very much like to reserve one....

• Thanks for the hint - it's always a manual thing to change the price and allow stock to be sold through the shop system, and I missed this one. Available now.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.