Any more 8580 SID new old stock?

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi,

I bought C64 Reloaded Mk2 last week. I was going to order two 8580 SIDs together as well. When I started the ordering process, the SIDs were in stock. But I left the items in the basket for a week (while deciding what other stuff to get), and by the time I came back to check out and pay a week later, SIDs were out of stock.

Do you have more new old stock 8580 that you plan to sell? If so, can I order SIDs separately (I've already ordered and received Reloaded Mk2)?

Thanks.

• We do have stock of the chips, but we currently do not have the antistatic packing, which is why only a few chip products are currently available. New antistatic boxes are on the way, arriving in April. Please make a member account, go to the product page and tick the box "notify me...", then you'll get an eMail as soon as we have a precise delivery date and we can take pre-orders.

Jens

• Thanks. I noticed that the new old SID chips are only sold with Reloaded Mk II boards. I have already bought the board. Do I need to buy another Reloaded Mk II board or will I be able to buy the SID chips separately? Thanks

• I have already bought the board. Do I need to buy another Reloaded Mk II board or will I be able to buy the SID chips separately? Thanks

Our shop system lets you associate a guest-order with a newly-created member account if the shipping address is correct, and you know the old order ID (used as kind-of-a-password). When logged in, the system will see that you're a C64RMK2 customer and allow you to buy up to two SID chips.

J

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.