P96 purchase - are any updates included?

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi.

If I buy P96 3.3.0 now - is that purchase valid only for the current version, or will I be able to download any future bug fixes or releases?

I don't see this mentioned on the product page or in the email or invoice from my previous purchase (in november 2021).

Also, what is the life span of the download link of the purchased version?

Thanks!

Best regards,

fgh

• After you purchase - you get somethin like 20 or more downloads for whatever is the current release/update. If it updates next week, you can get that one.

You find the download link in your Order history after purchase.

There is a time frame the link is valid - I think it's ~1yr.

As I recall, I first bought P96 back in July of 2021. It expired a year later in 2022. I renewed it again back in December.

Former GVP Tech Support 1989-93, GuruROM Maker/Supporter (as personal time allows)

• Correct - I'm pretty sure that the product description says that the free update period is one year. The number of downloads is arbitraty, and I can always set that higher at no charge. However, if the free update period of one year has passed, please renew your purchase.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.