P96 with BFG9060 cpu card - crashing

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hello, i have problem with P96 after upgrading my A3000 with BFG9060 cpu card (i have cpu 68060 rev.6). Right after loading monitor drivers (in my case Cybervision) this driver crash with Software Failure 80000004. Before, with stock 68030 or CPU card A3640, everything works fine. I have newest P96 drivers (bought today). PAL is working without problem.

• It's unlikely that this is caused by P96, as this is largely developed on a 68060 system - check your 68060 libs, MMU settings, possible patcher settings, contact the vendor of your CPU card.

• You should look at Thor's MuTools, they're more sophisticated than enforcer. First thing I'd check (after making sure that you haven't been sold a fake 68060 part) is the 68060 MMU setup.

• I am using P96 with a BFG9060 and a GPABII++ or Voodoo 3 without problems. I do have issues with a Radeon 9250, which I suspect are to be blamed on the Radeon driver.

If you use Mutools (which you should), did you check that your ENVARC:MMU-Configuration is properly configured for both the BFG and the Picasso?