Can I leave it on for days ?

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • I power my TC64 from my TV USB so that it powers up when my TV powers up. Is it safe to have the TC64 powered on for 24 hours or more or is there some heat-thing I need to be aware of ? (It is standing under my TV, it's got plenty of air around it for cooling). Just wanted to ask :-) I am sure it's not a problem, but it's always good to be sure.

• TC64 is a low power device using about 2 watts only, so it won't generate much heat. It is definitely safe to have it on for long periods. Still not ideal thinking "green planet" and such to waste energy though.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.