Order made without being logged in

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hello good morning, I have placed an order before having logged in and I would like it to appear in my purchase history to have it registered in my account since I intend to place more orders. I have the order ID, is it possible to transfer it to my account so that it appears in my order history?

Thank you very much and greetings.

• You can do that yourself: Please log in, go to "guest orders" - it should be listed there, if the guest order uses the same shipping address as the user account. You'll need the order ID of the guest order as kind-of-a-password.

• Hello, thank you very much for your reply, but the order does not appear in guest orders, maybe I was logged in when I did it? Is there a site where you can order the orders made while logged in? Now I only have an email with the order information and it surprises me a little.

• Hello again and forgive me for my clumsiness but the problem is that no orders appear in "Order history" and neither does "Guestorders". But the order is done since I have the email with the order ID, the receipt of the payment made in PAYPAL and the email that it has already been sent along with its corresponding tracking number. But on the website I can't see it anywhere. Could this be a bug in the website or does it just happen to me?

I am very sorry to bother you so much but I would like to be able to add orders to my order history.

Maybe I did something wrong or I don't know how to do it.

Thank you very much in advance and best regards.

• There was a difference in the street name - looks like the "similarity" concept of the database didn't see it as equal-enough. I have now copy-pasted the street name from your guest order into your member profile - please check if the guest order now comes up.

• Yes, now yes, thank you very much and I'm really sorry for being so insistent but I understand that I did something wrong and I didn't know what.

So thank you very much indeed and greetings from Spain.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.