ACA500Plus

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi

Tested my ACA500 plus today on my A500+

My setup is ACA500plus on Amiga A500+ and a Blizzard 1260.

Custom power with 5v 6.5 amp and 12v 1.7 amp

I upgraded the firmware to latest.1.46

And I did the upgrade the installation to 1.15

Then I wanted to flash new roms to my ACA500

With the 1260 installed and F1 default config on aca500plus i got suspend and reboot error window when I run acafashrom, ( did not try to upload any I just started shell and write "acaflashrom" to check if it was resident). And got the error.

I think could it be the 060. so I take a soft boot and just disable with key "2" when it rebooted it did not find the acafashrom resident.. so I did a power off.

When I power on again I get red raster on screen and the only E1 in the display it comes almost instance after power on.

I have tested with 2 other amiga 500, same error on all of them. I have ofc tested without any accelerator card installed. but just for fun, I also tried with a blizzard 1230 iv and a aca 1221ec get same error code on all E1

Hmm Did I brick something when I hitted the "2" to disable the 1260?

Was no problem until then.

I may have screw up something in the config/firmware?

Is there any reset mode on aca500plus? to restore it.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.