aca1233n 40mhz - IDE speeder

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi!

I have a aca1233n at 40mhz bought 2017.

Seems that only Cards from 2019 supports ide speeder.

Is it possible for me to add this myself somehow? I saw some cards modified with 2x wires, but don’t now if that has anything to do with that. And I guess it’s more complicated that just soldering 2x wires? :)

• OK, thanks for the info!

Would it be possible to receive a firmware update?

I have a programmer(Xilinx platform cable usb), then I could update it if possible(the card is out of warranty).

• We offer the IDE speeder as a paid upgrade, but the Xilinx file if of course nothing that I'd publish, as both CPLDs need the upgrade. It would effectively be publishing the complete blueprint to the ACA1233n, which is still an asset, as not a single competing product comes even close in terms of speed or functionality.

The upgrade fee is 51,88 EUR plus VAT, where applicable, plus shipping.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.