V3 super high Res mode

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • got the mig plugged into the VGA socket but it's a TV, not a monitor, so it's super fussy about input type. 1368 x 758 60hz is pretty much the only output it will reliability accept. These settings work fine for low and high Res, but if I test super high Res its not happy. What's going on? Whys it not scaling all the modes the same?

• The config you're showing in the second picture looks a bit weird - why do you include 1280 lines on a single source screen?

Whys it not scaling all the modes the same?

counter question: Could there be a mode in your list that has priority over the one you want to try? After all, the product is geared towards the exact goal you're asking for: Any mode *can* be scaled to the same output mode, if you configure it to do so. However, I can't say from a distance and without seeing the complete config tool window, if you've made the right settings.

• I think the 1200 is just where I was experimenting for a solution. As far as I can tell current set up has High res and super high res with the same settings, but upon hitting test high res goes to test screen fine, and super high res goes out of range. Let me know what other info you need, or what (probably obvious) thing I'm missing.

• You claim to have separate output modes created, yet the selection criteria is "always" in all your screen shots.

Please be honest here: Did you *really* read the documentation, or are you just toying around? Even trolling us?

• I don't think he is trolling anyone, Jens. I have been involved with computers every day of my life since about 1982, and I even find the config utility a confusing mess. I have read and re-read the docs about five times and it is still difficult to use.

I am working on a video tutorial on its use, and I am sure I will get a dozen things wrong in it!

;)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.