P96 Download / purchase

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi, I've recently purchased an Indivision AGA MK3, do I have access to P96 or do I have to purchase it seperately.

I've tried logging in to buy it but my shop account doesn't seem to work....

Thank you

Nuno

• P96 is an RTG software -that stands for "retargetable graphics". If you have an Indivision AGA MK3, there is nothing to re-target. You still see the native chipset's graphics, even if you choose a higher resolution with the HighGFX package that's linked in our Wiki.

So no, you don't have access to P96, and you don't need to, because Indivision AGA MK3 is not a graphics card - although it might feel like it with higher resolutions :-)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.