My Indivision AGA MK2cr broke down

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Where can I find the warranty procedure? I mean what are the steps do I need to take to repair or replace the device under the warranty.

To which email address should I send a detailed issue description? I have sent it today after midnight to the shop@icomp.de (the only one I could find) but I did not receive a response.

• I did see your eMail earlier today, but had a busy schedule and even trouble to download the video you've posted (could not watch that). Besides, after less than 17 hours, it's a bit questionable to say "did not receive a response".

Warranty is always handled by your reseller. In your case, please send it to Amigastore.eu; they will do initial tests like re-flashing the unit, physical examination and so on. If they don't get anywhere, it'll be forwarded to us.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.