Online shop: Some products not visible

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • In an effort to make the shop somewhat usable, I have switched off a few products, which has improved the time to display the initial list of products. If you miss something specific, please let me know, and I'll switch the product in question back on.

The shop system is a good example of bad programming. With only a few products in that list, speed is "OK", and with a growing list, the system gets considerably slower. We are still working on the new shop system.

• Hey Jens I'm looking for an A1200 8520 CIA but I can't remember if it was available or not before the switch-off... do you happen to have them available, and how much would them cost?

• We do have 8520 CIAs in stock, but they are not for sale - the reason why we've accumulated them is that we're planning a CD32 expansion that turns the CD32 into a real A1200 - and that requires CIA chips.

• We do have 8520 CIAs in stock, but they are not for sale - the reason why we've accumulated them is that we're planning a CD32 expansion that turns the CD32 into a real A1200 - and that requires CIA chips.

Interesting, would it be something similar to the SX32 with maybe even an 030?

• I wouldn't make anything with a CPU, but give it an A1200 accelerator connector instead. This gives custoemrs the choice between low-end and high-performance.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.