2-3 questions,Mostly regarding Tc & psu's.

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hello to all fans & tech-gurus of TC64 !:) i'm waiting in a couple of days my 'Tc64 v2 experience' to arrive

-> (tc+dock+cdtv remote+iec cable).it's my 1st post & i want to ask :

- i have a Xiaomi psu (from my Xiaomi 7 pro phone) + another other,with same specs: 10W/2A 5V...

I guess they'll be ok for the tc64 v2,with the dock + any ps2 kb & mouse ? i will occasionally

also connect a 1541-II (but it's got its own psu)..?

- if i use a bigger than 1meter mini-usb cable (for power),will Tc64 still be operating well ?

- also,tc64 v2 -in stand alone or docking mode,must be switched OFF before pluggin/unplugging

cables ? miniusb/vga cable/ps2 kb & mouse and a 1541 ? or it doesn't matter,this will not cause any problems ?

Thank you very much - Greetings from Athens,Greece !.:thumbup:

i have a Xiaomi psu (from my Xiaomi 7 pro phone) + another other,with same specs: 10W/2A 5V...

I guess they'll be ok for the tc64 v2,with the dock + any ps2 kb & mouse ?

The Chameleon draws 2W, so that should be fine

if i use a bigger than 1meter mini-usb cable (for power),will Tc64 still be operating well ?

That really depends on the cable - often USB cables are built with very very cheap/thin wires, which can be a problem. With a good cable, it should work.

also,tc64 v2 -in stand alone or docking mode,must be switched OFF before pluggin/unplugging

cables ? miniusb/vga cable/ps2 kb & mouse and a 1541 ?

Of course it generally is a good idea to power off before connecting/disconnecting anything :) However, hotplugging is no problem for at least USB or PS/2.

• Thank you so much Tobias,for your detailed & quick response !! -also Jens too was really helpfull,

'bombing' him with emails before ordering... :-)

Now looking forward to get my stuff & start messing around !..See you again.:):love:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.