Issue with indivision aga mk3

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hello,

I have an annoying issue with my new indivision aga mk3 board. The issue I have is that I get discontinuous video signal connection out of the hdmi port. The picture go off and come back after 10 seconds in intermittent way, sometimes also going off for some minutes. I'm sure it is the board as I tested it on two different and working a1200, I used multiple HDMI cables as well as I used 3 different LCD hdmi screens and the problem persists. Can you kindly advice if it's a known issue and how to solve? In case I need to ship to your service just let me know and I will consolidate with my aca1234 for upgrading the CPLD to V3.

Thanks and enjoy your holidays,

Tanino

• Hi Jens,

I have your Amiga power supply CA-PSU.

The whole system is grounded through my house central ground connection. Actually it was measured recently and the technician said it's all ok.

Also everything has been tested also on other power plugs in my house. This a1200 board in the specific, which you can see i picture, has been recently recapped with panasonic caps.

Tanino

• I see some wrinkles in the flat cable - please take a close look at the flat cable to check if there are any weak points, maybe inconsistencies in distance from one wire to the next. This is critical: If the cable has been squeezed by the floppy drive, it may show the behaviour that you're describing.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.