ACA 500 plus suddenly stop working

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • No as stated on the paper I enclosed on the package as you pointed me on your instructions to return a card to repair there are all the information about the card I bought used with my email address so I think you would have written me something. I write here on the forum because I can't find any other way to communicate to you about the status of my card. Correct me if there is an address to use to know the status of a reparation. Thanks

• This forum is fine, but I need a way to match this thread to an ACA500plus. I only know that one card arrived, but it may not be yours, that's why I'm asking for the warranty ID. You write as a guest, so I don't even know your eMail address - otherwise I'd have a chance to search the shop system for your order. In other words: You're making it as difficult as possible for me to provide good service :-)

• You don't have to use this forum to reply me on the card package there is a letter with all the problems explained and with my email address that's btw nard8m at gmail.com

Thanks

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.