Chameleon64 does not turn on

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hello Tobias, it is connected in standalone. Does not output image. When I connect it, the green LED lights up, then the red LED and both turn off. No video signal. That could be happening? Is there a way to factory format? Thank you

• Is the monitor showing some kind of "not supported" or "out of range" message? Did you set the monitor to VGA input? Many monitors do not choose the source automatically, and you have to press the "source" button multiple times until it switched to VGA input.

Also, many Chameleon customers have multi-monitor, multi-computer setups. It did happen to me before that I simply used the wrong cable end, just because there are so many on the table :-)

Is there a way to factory format?

updating the firmware with the updater tool from the firmware release basically does that

one thing you could try is holding either 1,2 or 3 at powerup - that will use one of the safety settings (see manual)

• Hi

The same thing happens to me, I give the chameleon run and the green LED is turned on, then the red, the screen appears on the monitor and the chameleon goes out, only a couple of seconds are on, verify with several USB loaders and with several Monitors and TV, the same thing happens.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.