ACE2b and black screen on Amiga 2000 rev 6

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • I spent two afternoons fighting with your 200€ device and after proper installation with proper tools I only got black screen. After putting back my existing Agnus I got everything working again. Either I got a faulty unit or your device doesn't support my motherboard that says Amiga B2000-CR 1988. I'm happy with your Buddha IDE product but this one is a serious let down. Am I supposed to pay 20€ shipping this item back to or will you cover the shipping costs for this refund on non-functioning product?

• We'll refund shipping with the unit refund when it's here. Please understand that we can't send money ahead of time, and that our contracts with shipping companies do not include returns, because we're way too small for that.

Please also read the article about how to return things in order not to cause more cost than necessary:

Sent it back. I really wanted it to work. If you can ship me replacement unit that 100% works I'm willing to endure the pain to install it again. Removing Agnus chip is a bit nerve racking since its pins will bend.

• Removing Agnus chip is a bit nerve racking since its pins will bend.

Pins won't bend with the right tools and the right care. Slightly bent pins can be bent back - yes, they are delicate, but they can stand multiple insert/remove cycles without permanent damage.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.