Indivision MK3 for 1200 No Video

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • I recently Purchase Indivision MK3 for my Amiga 1200, I read all directions but cannot get video VGA Or HDMI. Although my Indivision MK2 works but no Analog Video

I need this corrected.

Michael Weathers

||

• Please describe your complete setup: Computer, power supply, all expansions and cables connected, even audio equipment. Also, did you download and install the config tool for Indivision AGA MK3? Does it find the hardware?

• my Setup is Amiga 1200 board 1b, Acceleator ACA 1233. Kickstart 3.2,1! Have No Video! installed in a Checkmate 1500 case. With heavy Duty

power supply. Did work fine with Indivision MK2 Scandoubler. til i made a door stop out of it? May I get MK2 repaired?

Thanx in Advance Michael Weathers

• Power supplies are a delicate topic - especially in a Checkmate case.. anyway, please read our PSU FAQ and confirm that you have chosen a DC-DC based power supply. Not that I'd expect the maker(s) of the Checkmate case to inform customers about proper PSU choices.. also, please refrain from posting "anecdotal evidence" in form of "did work so far..". If a power supply is not suitable, you should not ask why it doesn't work now, but you should ask why it worked before.

Rant aside, all products that leave here have passed a functional test - really every single one of them, otherwise they would not get the warranty ID. Protocols of the test result are stored in our database. I therefore assume that the MK3 is fine, and we can isolate the fault.

If all else fails, we can of course take a look at it here, and we also do paid repairs on out-of-warranty products if we still ahve the spare parts. For the MK2 and MK2cr versions of the flickerfixer, we have all parts for service in stock, but let's stay on the MK3 for now:

- does the computer start, do you see it booting when the flicker fixer is installed?

- do you have a possibility to make a rescue disk?

• Please note that you have a right of revocation: Send the unit back, and we'll refund it. EU law says that you don't even need to mention a reason for the return (although it's clear that you're not interested in proper advice for checking up your system).

That said, I'll repeat the help that I've tried to bring across before: What does the system do if you run the rescue disk?

• hello Again I apologize for outburst Iam having trouble setting it up! Where do I go for the rescue disk i went to the wiki area didnt see it.

I am to perserve get it working. Thanx in Advance!

michael weathers

• hello Again I apologize for outburst Iam having trouble setting it up! Where do I go for the rescue disk i went to the wiki area didnt see it.

I am to perserve get it working. Thanx in Advance!

michael weathers

http://wiki.icomp.de/wiki/Indivision_AGA_MK3/doc

A1200 Rev2B OS 3.2| SanDisk CF64GB | Blizzard 1230 IV 64MB FPU 68882/50 | Indivision AGA MK3 | CA-PSU | Eizo S1933 | Bose Companion 2 series III

A500 Rev6A OS 3.2| SanDisk CF16GB | ACA500+ V2 / Blizzard 1230 IV 32MB | Indivision ECS V3 | ACE2b | CA-PSU | Eizo S1933 | Bose Companion 2 series III

A1200 Rev2B OS3.2.2 | Black Edition | SanDisk MSD32GB | PistormLite32 | Indivision AGA MK3 | RTG Picaso96 1280x1024| CA-PSU | Eizo S1933

iAmiga 27" | OS 3.2 FS-UAE | SDD 1 TB | RTG Picaso96 2560x1440

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.