Why I have to input my Address twice for USA?

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • This is a bit weird but why I need to input my address twice for the shipping address? It's a bit weird to me - but if I use a single shipping address for paypal would it still work to get the shipping label made?

• You only complete the second address if you want the shipping address different from the billing address. If it's the same, just leave the second one empty.

• You only complete the second address if you want the shipping address different from the billing address. If it's the same, just leave the second one empty.

both billing and shipping is the same - and it won't let me go past as Number as a star one it I was hoping to make paypal do this so that way it verifies my card and doesn't do anything stupid.

• OK, that may be confusing for non-Europeans: The "number" field is for the house number, which most European countries write *after* the street name. So in your case, you'd write "4620 W" into the "number" field, and only "146th street" into the street field. We'll arrange it according to local and parcel service standards, which will ultimately look like what you've entered.

• That address will be labeled as “invalid.” Some of the most common reasons that may happen, is due to a vacant address, or simply a new address or unregistered address and even one that is located in a postal area that is primarily serviced by PO Boxes.

• Our shipping system will of course put the number in the right place for the local driver. We've been shipping thousands of parcels per year for over seven years now, and every single one has arrived at the destination (eventually, which is why we don't work with DHL any more).

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.