P96 3.3.0 issues (glitches and UAEgfx crash on next reboots)

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • WinUAE 4.9.1 (using hidden switch -p96test 1), OS3.9 + MMULib

The other day I was so excited to test P963.3.0's new feature "different res screen dragging", but I've found it worked (with visible glitches) only on the very first reboot (I manually installed it with a simple "copy RamDisk:Picasso96Install/Libs/#? LIBS: ALL") coming from P963.2.3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF0fK5p6-WM

The strange thing is that on next reboots (even I quit and restart WinUAE!), "UAEgfx" driver crashes on boot with an "Illegal instruction" GURU :/

Rolling back to P96 3.2.3 solves the issue.

• hexaae

Changed the title of the thread from “P96 3.3.0 issues” to “P96 3.3.0 issues (glitches and UAEgfx crash on next reboots)”.
  • The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.