3.2.4 installation/execution issue with Cybervision 64/3D

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi,

Somewhere between 3.1.2 (working well) and 3.2.4 (not able to find Cybervision 64 3D card) P96 was broken for me. At install I get an alert as if I was using a Picasso II in non supported mode (I dont even have a Picasso II card plugged). P96 installs but after reboot my card is not found anymore. I have to revert to my previous downloaded P96 v 3.1.2. Is it possible to get intermediate versions?

regards,

Ruben

• Errmm.. before we send older binaries around, please delete the PII driver from your DEVS:Monitors directory and re-install the CV3D driver. The CV has become one of the best-tested cards in the portfolio, making it unlikely that your system exhibits problems.

• This is fixed ! It was a bug, which appers as there where more than 1 Page for the driver selection.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.