Wich Amiga600 accelerators are compatible with IndiECS-V2 and wich are not?

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • A simple question. Is there a list of Amiga600 accelerators that are working with the IndiECS V2?

If not. Wich have been tested to work and wich have been tested not to work with the IndiECS V2 in an Amiga600?

Thanks in advance.

• brostenen, I can fully confirm IndiECS v1 and v2 compatibility with Amiga 600, mine is fitted with A604n, RTC module, Indivision ECS, VGA port fitted inside case in place of the RF module, all this while having a Furia 020 accelerator installed and an IDE to CF adapter with CF card.

• brostenen, I can fully confirm IndiECS v1 and v2 compatibility with Amiga 600, mine is fitted with A604n, RTC module, Indivision ECS, VGA port fitted inside case in place of the RF module, all this while having a Furia 020 accelerator installed and an IDE to CF adapter with CF card.

Sweet.... Thanks. This is only if I find the need for upgrading instead of getting a 9,5mb ram expansion.

Speaking of accelerators on the 600, then it is a shame that only the Furia and the Vampire is the only ones that can be found from brand new.... This is perhaps a little hint for hardware devellopers. Right now, the 500 have the most choices.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.