X-Surf-500 downloads

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi all

I got my X-Surf-500 in 26.11.2020 order number 87974.

The problem is my PC with the software on it has crashed very bad and I have lost the software.

I went to download it again and the page said downloads expired.

Is there any way it can be sent to my Email?

Thanks

John

• There is no "self-installer" for the X-Surf-100; the software for the X-Surf-100 is available in our Wiki, it consists of the Sana2 device. The TCP/IP stack is NOT part of the package.

You can buy the AmiTCP installation disk in our shop, but you're of course free to use a different stack with the Sana2 device.

• Assurdo che nella confezione ci sia solo il manuale e non il software

l ho comperata da Alinea Computer e loro mi hanno detto di chiedere a voi ....Fantastico

c'è solo il manuale stampato che è lo stesso del vostro sito...?????

• If Alinea made different promises than we did, then please turn to Alinea. Our product page clearly says:

Requirement:

file transfer method for drivers downloaded from our website

It's the 21st century. The mere fact that we make hardware for retro computers does not mean that we don't take advantage of modern technology.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.